In 2016, I founded Professional Communication Consulting, LLC and AnniverStory, LLC.
With my team of talented writers, we offer best-in-class editing, writing, and strategy services to help you tell your story with impact.
- Written for the big guys. Fortune 500 and globally admired companies, including Microsoft, Yahoo, and Sony.
- Internationally published researcher. Find my work in Corporate Communications International Journal. See my infographic for highlights on what employees wish their leaders knew about gratitude at work.
- B.A.: Brigham Young University, Communications
- M.A.: Weber State University, Professional Communication (Graduated top of my class)
- Taught as adjunct professor. For two years, I've taught communication courses (public speaking and media writing) at Weber State University.
- Like to give back. Volunteer member, Ogden Pioneer Days Marketing Committee
- The full LinkedIn profile: Crystalee Webb Beck
"Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing."
Much of my life has been dedicated to observing and writing stories ... so what's mine?
California-born and Arizona-raised, I'm now living with my husband and two toddlers in #beUTAHful Ogden, Utah. Growing up, I was the five-year-old who wrote (and crayon-illustrated!) my first little books on copy paper, along with library cards for my parents to "check them out" of my growing collection.
Ever since then, I've been drawn to the power of words and communication. Thousands of written works, hundreds of published pieces, dozens of clients, and a couple communication degrees later, I'm still delighted to write.
When I'm not working on my business, procrastinating laundry, or playing with my kids, I'm a mountain admirer, triathlete, and conversation sparker. As a former flight attendant, I'm prone to wanderlust.
I believe in staying curious, being grateful, and finishing STRONG. With a healthy dash of confidence and tenacity, I really believe anything is possible. I find great joy in helping others see the good in themselves.
- Loyal wife and Mama Bear, two cute cubs
- Based in #beUTAHful mountain town, Ogden, Utah
- Prone to wanderlust! Traveled to: 13 countries, all 50 U.S. states, 4 continents
- Faithful soul. I believe in Christ. I'm a Mormon
- People lover and conversation sparker. Named "Friendliest" of my high school class for a reason!
- Lifelong truth seeker. I like to learn from Dale Carnegie, Wallace Wattles, Napoleon Hill, Louise Hay, William Powers, Liz Wiseman, and more ...
Interviewed and Featured By
Outbound & Company, "Cruising Alaska: Juneau, Sitka, and Ketchikan"
Good People of Earth, "Crystalee Webb Beck"
Standard Examiner, "WSU study: Gratitude rates high in workplace"
Weber State University News, "WSU Student Receives International Award for Thesis on Gratitude in the Workplace"